Never A Dull Moment

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What Have I Done?

I said I would never create a blog but with family and friends far away I gave into the pressure. I thought were supposed to get over peer presure in our teens. Obviously not or maybe I am a teenager stuck in a 30 year old body. You can ask my kids their opinion on that one.

Here's to all of you loved ones far away. I cannot guarantee entertainment or regularity but hopefully you might get some cute pictures of the kids. Thats all these are good for right?

Why the House at Pooh Corner? Well I do have two kids in diapers right now but that's not really why. Chad has this uncanny way of renaming every aspect of our life. We don't eat normal food but things like Rattlesnake Stew (taco soup), Cowhide soup (tortilla soup), Frogleg Casserole (chicken casserole w/broccoli) and so forth. Our cars have names and I have several weird names (that I won't mention). Thus our house has been renamed the House at Pooh Corner because we live in the corner of a cul-de-sac and like Winnie the Pooh.

Life with six kids if fun, crazy, exciting, tiring, and the best thing of our lives. We wouldn't trade it for the world although we might for a weekend once in a while. They each have their distinct personalities and keep us laughing or crying. We thank God for the chance to grow as we raise some of His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment